In the past two weeks, the Tertians, while writing their own autobiographies, took turn to share the stories of their life to the companions in the community. The various experiences, though not without pains and difficulties, witness how each one has been striving for meaning and how God has been working in each individual’s life journey. The sharing is a testimony that the stories of our lives are actually parts of the History of God’s Salvation.
Lord, grant that I may see thee more clearly,
love thee more dearly,
follow thee more nearly.
Spiritual Exercises §104
- The Final Weeks
- Week 17: 11-17 January
- Week 16: 4-10 January
- Week 15: 28 December- 3 Januar 2021
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Week 14: 21 -27 December
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 9-13: 16 November-20 December
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239