In the past two weeks, the Tertians, while writing their own autobiographies, took turn to share the stories of their life to the companions in the community. The various experiences, though not without pains and difficulties, witness how each one has been striving for meaning and how God has been working in each individual’s life journey. The sharing is a testimony that the stories of our lives are actually parts of the History of God’s Salvation.
May it please the supreme and divine Goodness,
to give us all abundant grace
ever to know his most holy will
and perfectly to fulfil it.
Saint Ignatius of Loyola
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
- Week 6: 26th to 1st Nov
- Week 5: 19th to 25th Oct
- Week 4: 12th to 18th Oct
- Week 3: 5th to 11th Oct
- Week 2: 28th Sept to 4th Oct
- Week 1: 21st Sept to 27th Sept 2020
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239