Here we go again for the first time. The 2016-2017 European Tertianship is now underway. We arrived on September 19th and began with the celebration of the Mass with the Provincial of the Irish Province, Fr. Tom Layden, S.J. who welcomed us and exhorted us to an openess to discovery and to be discovered. We’ve already begun sessions and have hit our stride with the daily shared Eucharist. Despite some battles with jet lag, the overwhelming feeling is one of promise as we learn about the many and varied works we’ve been involved in and the cultures we’ve come from. We hope all readers of this website keep us in prayer.
Lord, grant that I may see thee more clearly,
love thee more dearly,
follow thee more nearly.
Spiritual Exercises §104
- The Final Weeks
- Week 17: 11-17 January
- Week 16: 4-10 January
- Week 15: 28 December- 3 Januar 2021
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Week 14: 21 -27 December
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 9-13: 16 November-20 December
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239