This week at the European tertianship in Dublin, tertains are invited to take “a good look at the tertian’s life, in light of the Ignatian experience and in the context of the life of the contemporary Church and Society [of Jesus].” To this end, we revisited the Autobiography of Ignatius, taking frequent opportunities to discuss the most meaningful aspects of the text. We also spent some time describing events from our own lives, paying close attention not only to the objective facts, but to the many and varied ways God has been working in our hearts. One thing is clear: the experience of the tertains is as rich and diverse as are the tertians themselves. While we have been been working for God, God has been working in us.
Lord, grant that I may see thee more clearly,
love thee more dearly,
follow thee more nearly.
Spiritual Exercises §104
- The Final Weeks
- Week 17: 11-17 January
- Week 16: 4-10 January
- Week 15: 28 December- 3 Januar 2021
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Week 14: 21 -27 December
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 9-13: 16 November-20 December
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239