This week at the European tertianship in Dublin, tertains are invited to take “a good look at the tertian’s life, in light of the Ignatian experience and in the context of the life of the contemporary Church and Society [of Jesus].” To this end, we revisited the Autobiography of Ignatius, taking frequent opportunities to discuss the most meaningful aspects of the text. We also spent some time describing events from our own lives, paying close attention not only to the objective facts, but to the many and varied ways God has been working in our hearts. One thing is clear: the experience of the tertains is as rich and diverse as are the tertians themselves. While we have been been working for God, God has been working in us.
O God, give me the courage and strength to be worthy of being called a Christian.
Karl Rahner SJ
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
- Week 6: 26th to 1st Nov
- Week 5: 19th to 25th Oct
- Week 4: 12th to 18th Oct
- Week 3: 5th to 11th Oct
- Week 2: 28th Sept to 4th Oct
- Week 1: 21st Sept to 27th Sept 2020
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239