This week Brendan Callaghan from the British Province was our guest. For two days he helped us to continue to reflect on the religious vows, in this case that of chastity. As well as some input on psycho-sexual development and maturity, we also considered some ‘case studies’ relevant to the celibate life. Being in a circle of good friends, with Brendan’s gentle wisdom, we found ourselves in a good context to deepen our understanding of the vow of chastity in its contemplative, relational and apostolic dimensions.
Lord, show me your ways.
Saint Alphonsus Rodriguez SJ
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
- Week 6: 26th to 1st Nov
- Week 5: 19th to 25th Oct
- Week 4: 12th to 18th Oct
- Week 3: 5th to 11th Oct
- Week 2: 28th Sept to 4th Oct
- Week 1: 21st Sept to 27th Sept 2020
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239