This week Brendan Callaghan from the British Province was our guest. For two days he helped us to continue to reflect on the religious vows, in this case that of chastity. As well as some input on psycho-sexual development and maturity, we also considered some ‘case studies’ relevant to the celibate life. Being in a circle of good friends, with Brendan’s gentle wisdom, we found ourselves in a good context to deepen our understanding of the vow of chastity in its contemplative, relational and apostolic dimensions.
Lord, show me your ways.
Saint Alphonsus Rodriguez SJ
- A Time to Conclude
- Experiment: Go out to the end of the world…
- Wish You All a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New year
- Asking for your prayers –Tertians’ 30-day retreat starts on 20 Nov 2017
- Many Stories, One History
- Building up from the Root
- From Heart to Root
- Tertians’ Group Photo
- A New Beginning…
- Paul Pace and Jan van de Poll busy organising the new year
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239