Sr. Anne Codd stayed with us the entire day (November 6), inviting us to reflect on our process of learning. Learning can be seen as an experience, but in order to be respected as such, we are supposed to look deeper and consider more dimensions of that learning event, like surrounding, temperature, odour or sounds. It is getting in touch with what we are passionate about that will enable us find a proper motivation to put in life what we learned.
Lord, grant that I may see thee more clearly,
love thee more dearly,
follow thee more nearly.
Spiritual Exercises §104
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
- Week 6: 26th to 1st Nov
- Week 5: 19th to 25th Oct
- Week 4: 12th to 18th Oct
- Week 3: 5th to 11th Oct
- Week 2: 28th Sept to 4th Oct
- Week 1: 21st Sept to 27th Sept 2020
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239