Sr. Anne Codd stayed with us the entire day (November 6), inviting us to reflect on our process of learning. Learning can be seen as an experience, but in order to be respected as such, we are supposed to look deeper and consider more dimensions of that learning event, like surrounding, temperature, odour or sounds. It is getting in touch with what we are passionate about that will enable us find a proper motivation to put in life what we learned.
Show, O Lord, thy ways to me,
that teach me thy paths.
Direct me in thy truth, and teach me;
for thou art God my Saviour.
Blessed Peter Faber
- The Final Weeks
- Week 17: 11-17 January
- Week 16: 4-10 January
- Week 15: 28 December- 3 Januar 2021
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Week 14: 21 -27 December
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 9-13: 16 November-20 December
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239