From 17th – 19th October the Tertianship spent some time at Glendalough one of the earliest centres of Irish Christianity. Apart from listening to Fr. Michael Rodgers share some of the history of Christianity in Ireland we also had the opportunity to walk around the beautiful lakes and mountains, and to soak up some of the ancient, mystical and spiritual atmosphere. It was a great couple of days for rest and reflection.
Lord, show me your ways.
Saint Alphonsus Rodriguez SJ
- A Time to Conclude
- Experiment: Go out to the end of the world…
- Wish You All a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New year
- Asking for your prayers –Tertians’ 30-day retreat starts on 20 Nov 2017
- Many Stories, One History
- Building up from the Root
- From Heart to Root
- Tertians’ Group Photo
- A New Beginning…
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239