From 17th – 19th October the Tertianship spent some time at Glendalough one of the earliest centres of Irish Christianity. Apart from listening to Fr. Michael Rodgers share some of the history of Christianity in Ireland we also had the opportunity to walk around the beautiful lakes and mountains, and to soak up some of the ancient, mystical and spiritual atmosphere. It was a great couple of days for rest and reflection.
Show, O Lord, thy ways to me,
that teach me thy paths.
Direct me in thy truth, and teach me;
for thou art God my Saviour.
Blessed Peter Faber
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
- Week 6: 26th to 1st Nov
- Week 5: 19th to 25th Oct
- Week 4: 12th to 18th Oct
- Week 3: 5th to 11th Oct
- Week 2: 28th Sept to 4th Oct
- Week 1: 21st Sept to 27th Sept 2020
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239