Two sessions on Thursday, the 25th April, were about “theological reflection and poetic presentation”, and indeed, theologian David Ford and poet Micheal O’Siadhail animated together a theological, poetic, spiritual, exegetic, existential and linguistic reflection that was rich and deep, opening our hearts, minds and sensibility to the “improvising wisdom” of our lives seen through one thread, that of learning. Barnabas presided at the Mass of St Mark.
Lord, show me your ways.
Saint Alphonsus Rodriguez SJ
- Week 4: 12th to 18th Oct
- Week 3: 5th to 11th Oct
- Week 2: 28th Sept to 4th Oct
- Week 1: 21st Sept to 27th Sept 2020
- A Time to Conclude
- Experiment: Go out to the end of the world…
- Wish You All a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New year
- Asking for your prayers –Tertians’ 30-day retreat starts on 20 Nov 2017
- Many Stories, One History
- Building up from the Root
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239