Two sessions on Thursday, the 25th April, were about “theological reflection and poetic presentation”, and indeed, theologian David Ford and poet Micheal O’Siadhail animated together a theological, poetic, spiritual, exegetic, existential and linguistic reflection that was rich and deep, opening our hearts, minds and sensibility to the “improvising wisdom” of our lives seen through one thread, that of learning. Barnabas presided at the Mass of St Mark.
O God, give me the courage and strength to be worthy of being called a Christian.
Karl Rahner SJ
- The Final Weeks
- Week 17: 11-17 January
- Week 16: 4-10 January
- Week 15: 28 December- 3 Januar 2021
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Week 14: 21 -27 December
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 9-13: 16 November-20 December
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239