Two sessions on Thursday, the 25th April, were about “theological reflection and poetic presentation”, and indeed, theologian David Ford and poet Micheal O’Siadhail animated together a theological, poetic, spiritual, exegetic, existential and linguistic reflection that was rich and deep, opening our hearts, minds and sensibility to the “improvising wisdom” of our lives seen through one thread, that of learning. Barnabas presided at the Mass of St Mark.
O God, give me the courage and strength to be worthy of being called a Christian.
Karl Rahner SJ
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
- Week 6: 26th to 1st Nov
- Week 5: 19th to 25th Oct
- Week 4: 12th to 18th Oct
- Week 3: 5th to 11th Oct
- Week 2: 28th Sept to 4th Oct
- Week 1: 21st Sept to 27th Sept 2020
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239