The Tertians spent some time during the last number of weeks working on their autobiographies. Guided by a series of structured questions, each person was asked to review his life story to recognise again how God has been at work. This week saw opportunities for to begin to hear something of the various stories. The presentations that emerged might be described as a series of rich tapestries depicting how God is discovered in a variety of human situations. The range of cultural and geographical backgrounds in the group meant that there was considerable variety in the content and presentations – a rich expression of the diversity of the church.
Lord, show me your ways.
Saint Alphonsus Rodriguez SJ
- The Final Weeks
- Week 17: 11-17 January
- Week 16: 4-10 January
- Week 15: 28 December- 3 Januar 2021
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Week 14: 21 -27 December
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 9-13: 16 November-20 December
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239