The Tertians spent some time during the last number of weeks working on their autobiographies. Guided by a series of structured questions, each person was asked to review his life story to recognise again how God has been at work. This week saw opportunities for to begin to hear something of the various stories. The presentations that emerged might be described as a series of rich tapestries depicting how God is discovered in a variety of human situations. The range of cultural and geographical backgrounds in the group meant that there was considerable variety in the content and presentations – a rich expression of the diversity of the church.
O God, give me the courage and strength to be worthy of being called a Christian.
Karl Rahner SJ
- A Time to Conclude
- Experiment: Go out to the end of the world…
- Wish You All a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New year
- Asking for your prayers –Tertians’ 30-day retreat starts on 20 Nov 2017
- Many Stories, One History
- Building up from the Root
- From Heart to Root
- Tertians’ Group Photo
- A New Beginning…
- Paul Pace and Jan van de Poll busy organising the new year
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239