The Tertians spent some time during the last number of weeks working on their autobiographies. Guided by a series of structured questions, each person was asked to review his life story to recognise again how God has been at work. This week saw opportunities for to begin to hear something of the various stories. The presentations that emerged might be described as a series of rich tapestries depicting how God is discovered in a variety of human situations. The range of cultural and geographical backgrounds in the group meant that there was considerable variety in the content and presentations – a rich expression of the diversity of the church.
Show, O Lord, thy ways to me,
that teach me thy paths.
Direct me in thy truth, and teach me;
for thou art God my Saviour.
Blessed Peter Faber
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
- Week 6: 26th to 1st Nov
- Week 5: 19th to 25th Oct
- Week 4: 12th to 18th Oct
- Week 3: 5th to 11th Oct
- Week 2: 28th Sept to 4th Oct
- Week 1: 21st Sept to 27th Sept 2020
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239