Fr. Paddy Greene brought us to consider dream interpretation. He gave some important elements to work on in dream: create the desire to dream, to respect our dreams and write down the dreams as a means to remember the dreams. Dreams can be words or letters, which can lead our life to grow more. Dream connects to our own life. In a day, a person can dream five times on her/his 7 hours sleep. So these numbers of dreams can be useful if someone really seriously does reflection on them, instead of just being neglected.
May it please the supreme and divine Goodness,
to give us all abundant grace
ever to know his most holy will
and perfectly to fulfil it.
Saint Ignatius of Loyola
- The Final Weeks
- Week 17: 11-17 January
- Week 16: 4-10 January
- Week 15: 28 December- 3 Januar 2021
- We wish you all a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
- Week 14: 21 -27 December
- Asking for your prayers – Tertians 30 day retreat from 19 November to 20 December 2020
- Week 9-13: 16 November-20 December
- Week 8: 9th Nov to 15th Nov
- Week 7: 2 November to 8 November
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239