Fr. Paddy Greene brought us to consider dream interpretation. He gave some important elements to work on in dream: create the desire to dream, to respect our dreams and write down the dreams as a means to remember the dreams. Dreams can be words or letters, which can lead our life to grow more. Dream connects to our own life. In a day, a person can dream five times on her/his 7 hours sleep. So these numbers of dreams can be useful if someone really seriously does reflection on them, instead of just being neglected.
Show, O Lord, thy ways to me,
that teach me thy paths.
Direct me in thy truth, and teach me;
for thou art God my Saviour.
Blessed Peter Faber
- Week 4: 12th to 18th Oct
- Week 3: 5th to 11th Oct
- Week 2: 28th Sept to 4th Oct
- Week 1: 21st Sept to 27th Sept 2020
- A Time to Conclude
- Experiment: Go out to the end of the world…
- Wish You All a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New year
- Asking for your prayers –Tertians’ 30-day retreat starts on 20 Nov 2017
- Many Stories, One History
- Building up from the Root
Manresa Jesuit Centre of Spirituality (Tertianship Program)
426 Clontarf Road
Telephone +353 1 8057239