In the past two weeks, the Tertians, while writing their own autobiographies, took turn to share the stories of their life to the companions in the community. The various experiences, though not without pains and difficulties, witness how each one has been striving for meaning and how God has been working in each individual’s life journey. The sharing is a testimony that the stories of our lives are actually parts of the History of God’s Salvation.
O God, give me the courage and strength to be worthy of being called a Christian.
Karl Rahner SJ
- Experiment: Go out to the end of the world…
- Wish You All a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New year
- Asking for your prayers –Tertians’ 30-day retreat starts on 20 Nov 2017
- Many Stories, One History
- Building up from the Root
- From Heart to Root
- Tertians’ Group Photo
- A New Beginning…
- Paul Pace and Jan van de Poll busy organising the new year
- … And with your spirit.