May it please the supreme and divine Goodness,
to give us all abundant grace
ever to know his most holy will
and perfectly to fulfil it.
Saint Ignatius of Loyola
- From Heart to Root
- Tertians’ Group Photo
- A New Beginning…
- Paul Pace and Jan van de Poll busy organising the new year
- … And with your spirit.
- Back in Dublin
- “Love manifests itself more so in deeds…”
- “…’till He appeared, and our soul felt its worth.”
- “What has passed our lips as food…”
- “And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations.” Isaiah 58:12