Here we go again for the first time. The 2016-2017 European Tertianship is now underway. We arrived on September 19th and began with the celebration of the Mass with the Provincial of the Irish Province, Fr. Tom Layden, S.J. who welcomed us and exhorted us to an openess to discovery and to be discovered. We’ve already begun sessions and have hit our stride with the daily shared Eucharist. Despite some battles with jet lag, the overwhelming feeling is one of promise as we learn about the many and varied works we’ve been involved in and the cultures we’ve come from. We hope all readers of this website keep us in prayer.
Show, O Lord, thy ways to me,
that teach me thy paths.
Direct me in thy truth, and teach me;
for thou art God my Saviour.
Blessed Peter Faber
- “Love manifests itself more so in deeds…”
- “…’till He appeared, and our soul felt its worth.”
- “What has passed our lips as food…”
- “And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations.” Isaiah 58:12
- “Life is like a box of chocolates…”
- There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. (Ecc 3:1)
- Times of Your Life
- Gratitude for the gift of Formators
- 10th Anniversary of Cardoner Tertianship House
- Jesuit Formation and Spirituality