This week at the European tertianship in Dublin, tertains are invited to take “a good look at the tertian’s life, in light of the Ignatian experience and in the context of the life of the contemporary Church and Society [of Jesus].” To this end, we revisited the Autobiography of Ignatius, taking frequent opportunities to discuss the most meaningful aspects of the text. We also spent some time describing events from our own lives, paying close attention not only to the objective facts, but to the many and varied ways God has been working in our hearts. One thing is clear: the experience of the tertains is as rich and diverse as are the tertians themselves. While we have been been working for God, God has been working in us.
Lord, grant that I may see thee more clearly,
love thee more dearly,
follow thee more nearly.
Spiritual Exercises §104
- Experiment: Go out to the end of the world…
- Wish You All a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New year
- Asking for your prayers –Tertians’ 30-day retreat starts on 20 Nov 2017
- Many Stories, One History
- Building up from the Root
- From Heart to Root
- Tertians’ Group Photo
- A New Beginning…
- Paul Pace and Jan van de Poll busy organising the new year
- … And with your spirit.