he history of the ancient monastic place comes to the 6th century, when St. Kevin began an ascetic life here.
May it please the supreme and divine Goodness,
to give us all abundant grace
ever to know his most holy will
and perfectly to fulfil it.
Saint Ignatius of Loyola
- A Time to Conclude
- Back to Galilee–Cardoner House, again!
- Experiment: Go out to the end of the world…
- Wish You All a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New year
- Asking for your prayers –Tertians’ 30-day retreat starts on 20 Nov 2017
- Many Stories, One History
- Building up from the Root
- From Heart to Root
- Tertians’ Group Photo
- A New Beginning…